Sunday, August 29, 2010

Helicopters!

We've been working on this project with a bunch of other agencies,
By we I mean my bosses. Who am I kidding, I AM JUST THE FEET
Anyways
The project is to see if helicopters could be used to spray buffle grass in terrain too remote or too steep for us to work in. We've been setting up these plots for, like, EVER, and on the 18th it finally came to fruition



AWESOME



We were about 100 ft away from the test plots. Test plots! It felt like I was doing science again.
The protocol was beautiful



The helicopters were pretty cool too. I was put in charge of 2 test plots. My boss was one of my underlings. Oh ho ho, I said, let me tell you how I feel about walking in straight lines.

Also this



Then I ate Chinese food and got on an airplane.

GUYS. HELICOPTERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment