Saturday, June 19, 2010

'bout to get REAL


Well, I'm headed to SeaTac around Noon. Should arrive in Tucson at 8:45pm.

(We've a layover in Vegas. WOO WOO WOO)


Crazy. Town.


Thanks to everyone for coming out on Friday night! We filled and destroyed the College Inn. YES. My friends love beer.


I haven't read my yearbook yet. I know most of you don't believe that I haven't yet to which I say y'all don't know nothin' bout me. I was most tempted yesterday though as I was packing it into my carry on. Maybe I'll wait until I'm alone in Tucson before I read it. Maybe I'll gorge on words before the plane takes off. WE SHALL SEE.


I'll miss you Seattle. You being moody in weather. Your mood usually being Seasonal Affective Disorder. You with your infestation of Californians, it's okay Seattle, we all make mistakes. You with your housing of all my friends who have miraculously restrained themselves from punching me in the face for so many years. I'll miss you all....well, most of you (you know who you are. *Fist shake*)


The high in Seattle the past few days has been the low in Tucson. Here's to my last sub 65 day! See you suckers in the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment